Monday, June 4, 2007

OMG I own a graduate!

I am so very pleased to announce that our oldest daughter, the one that launched this chapter of our lives called "parenting", graduated on June 1 from high school.

It was one of the longest graduation ceremonies I have ever had to sit through.  Thankfully, I have three years before I have to sit through another one.

Kendra received recognition for her success in math over the last four years.  Unfortunately, her AP Biology grade kept her from winning more accolades than that. Still... we are very proud of her. 

As soon as I get the film developed (it's really starting to look like I need a digital camera)  I'll post some pics up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations honey I know exactly how you feel it is so wonderful and scarey at the same time they are uhm considered adults now , only time will tell if they really are .... lol
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Estela I feel ya girl!  When our oldest graduated I was so proud and excited - almost freaked out about feeling old but decided against it, lol.  Then the "twins" graduated and I only have one left but I have four more years to worry about him leaving me and sitting through that longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ceremony.  ;o)
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the graduate and parents!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Kendra!!

Russ