Monday, June 4, 2007

Summer Meme

Visiting Russ this morning brought this summer meme to my attention.  Thanks Russsummertime memetime

Summer Survey!


Pool OR Jacuzzi : Jacuzzi

Ocean OR Pool : Ocean

Ice cream OR popsicles : Ice cream

Lemonade OR iced tea : In a perfect situation.. it's sun tea... but I'm discovering you can't make it everywhere.

Tennis shoes OR flip flops: tennis shoes, or swim shoes if I'm on a beach

Fans OR Air conditioning : Please, I grew up in the Arizona desert.. AC is a MUST!

Sprinklers OR slip n slide : I thought slip n slides looked pretty cool til I actually used one.  I had bruises from throwing myself onto the damn thing.

Water Balloon fight OR Water gun fight :  Water balloon fights were the rage in our neighborhood. And always... boys against the girls


Y O U R F A V O R I T E S U M M E R . . .

Drink : Dr. Pepper on ice

Food :  anything off a grill, and watermelon

Song : "Do it again" Beach Boys


Hang out :The pool

Camp: If I were going to camp, it would have to be somewhere in Northern Arizona. And you'd have to pay me.

Holiday :My Birthday (June 13).  This year we are going to a baseball game!

Vacation: It's a toss up between Virginia Beach and Panama City, FL


L A S T S U M M E R :

Where did you go : Pisa, Italy with my sister. I left the children and Paul at home.  I had a great time!

Who did you hang with? my sister

Did you do anything illegal :It wasn't intentional, but apparently I used a rental car without paying for it.

Did you go to a concert? Do school concerts count?

What was your best memory : Driving through the Tuscan countryside and realizing it IS just that beautiful.

T H I S  S U M M E R :

Where are you going : Disney World. This may be the last summer we do a family vacation with all of us, so Disney World just seemed the right place to go.

Name five things you're most looking forward to this summer :

1. Finishing our year of homeschooling at the end of June. 2. The Oriole-Diamondback game. 3. Disney World Vacation 4. Lots of time with the children. 5. August, because then we'll be past Kendra's surgery in July.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow I would love to go to italy and disney world girl , you have a packed summer,
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Your answers were so much more upbeat than mine!! LOL

Russ

Anonymous said...

Just catching up on journal reading, but happy birthday, even though it's late.  I should be able to remember yours since it's the day after mine!
Madison