Saturday, April 9, 2005

I'm sick

There are not enough options on the mood list.  I am not sure that sad really covers my mood, but of the choices, it came closest.

I started feeling ill yesterday.  Sore throat, achy body and stuffy nose.  I took the kids to Kristall Palm Beach, a water park near us for part of the afternoon.  The place was steamy and hot.  I did not go dressed to get in the water, so I spent most of my time sweating something fierce.  I just kept feeling weaker and weaker as the day passed by.

This morning I knew I had to clean house.. it had gotten pretty messy in the last few days with me being gone most of each day.  Kendra has a date tonight and I did not want her date being frightened when he picked her up by how the house looked.  The kids were so good, they jumped up and helped me.  We had all the public rooms done in about an hour.  When they jump in like that to help without fuss and muss, I feel so blessed.

Well, her date just picked her up.  She is going to an JROTC ball tonight with a friend.  It's not a romantic date.  She looks so nice in her ball gown, when I get the pics developed, I'll post one on this site.

Now it's time to just relax and take care of me. :) 

No comments: