Thursday, April 7, 2005

Thursday madness

Still going strong on my walk/strength training.  The exercise is easy to do each day and I feel so much better for doing it. I'm having trouble with the eating though.  Seems I can't stay as focused on that. I think I'm going to try using more of the diet frozen entrees so I have less reason to go scavenging for food.

I've lose some pictures that I was supposed to send my mother in law.  Now I need to retake them first thing in the morning and go up to Wuerzburg to get them printed at the two hour photo shop. <sigh>  this messes up my plans to take my kids to a water park tomorrow. Mac is really disappointed, but the pics need to be to my MIL by next week so I really don't have much choice in this.

The helicopter accident in Afghanistan is part of the task force that my husband is involved in, although none of our task force members were involved in the crash.  I hate that so much of what is going on there I hear through the news before I hear it through "official" channels.

No comments: