Sunday, April 3, 2005

Sunday's relaxing mood

Future entries will most likely be added at the end of the day.   Yesterday (Sunday) the girls and I spent some time on the patio, planting our window boxes with new flowers we picked up on Saturday.  The patio is now a beautiful display of spring flowers. We also planted an azalea bush, which looks lovely on my new plant stand.  I like the changes we've made to the patio, although I'm still working on trying to figure out how to make the hangers for the window boxes work. I actually pondered making them dual sides, so that the weight of the window boxes would balance out.

Today starts my marathon training.  Here are the stat's I'm willing to share at the beginning of this journey.  My weight this morning was 210.3, my fat percentage is 43.5, and the total fat lbs are 91.5. My exercise goals for today are 1. two mile walk 2. upper body strength 3. abdominal workout 4. stretching

Since my weight is well above 200 again, I've decided to increase my WWpoints back to 26.  I figure I can work with the extra couple of points for a couple of weeks until I get back into complete control.  Time to dedicate to this program and give it the time it needs to work. 

No comments: