Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Caroling through J-land

To participate: 

1) Make an entry titled "Caroling Through J-Land" with these same instructions so others can play along.

2) Visit as many journals as you can and look for their entry titled "Caroling Through J-Land". Leave the title of your favorite carol, along with your name and link to your journal for other carolers
.

3) Spread the word so we all can meet new friends and spread some Christmas cheer!

4) Caroling ends this Sunday night at midnight to give everyone plenty of time to make the rounds
.

Okay.. right away, I see that I did this at least partially wrong.. But .. for those of you that end up here. :)   My favorite Carol is "Angels We Have Heard On High".    I've been known to sing this in book stores as I browse the shelves.

I entered the caroling ring through Heather's blog : http://journals.aol.com/hsauls/Tighteningthecorset/entries/2006/12/20/around-jland/1815

 

Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

merry christmas darling
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Merry Merry Christmas Baby! Emmi http://journals.aol.com/emmi2sweet/whatchapsmyass/entries/2006/12/20/caroling-through-j-land/909

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Estela!!!  Come and check out my favorite carol..it should be posted soon

Tia

Anonymous said...

Hi Estela!  My favorite carol is Little Drummer Boy and my favorite Christmas song is Silent Night by the Temptations, for me its not Christmas until I have heard those songs!!!!!

Have a great one!

Tia

Anonymous said...

I was was just folowing a group around J~Land and wanted to let ya hear my song,
ok here goes,

My favorite Christmas carol is

Christmas is coming
the goose is getting fat
please put a penny
in the old mans hat.

If you haven't got a penny,
a half penny will do
if you haven't got a half penny
then God Bless You....


Missy    http://journals.aol.com/thisismis72/Missyandhermidgets/entries/2006/12/20/caroling-through-j-land/993

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!! My favorite is "O Holy Night"....  http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic/entries/2006/12/20/caroling-through-j-land/1172

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!
Singing "The First Noel"

Kara

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Caroling! Thanks for stopping by my Journal!
Lyn
Merry Christmas!  I'll be caroling today.  Http://journals.aol.com/easteeleco/Lasttimeatbat

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Estela!  I'm not too big on traditional Christmas Carols, but if I had to pick one, I guess it would be "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" or "Frosty the Snowman."  My favorite Christmas Song is "Santa's Got a Brand New Bag" by SheDaisy.
Kelli

Anonymous said...

was just passing by, and wanted to say hi, and hope you have a very warm and merry christmas. enjoy and stay warm.


_DiamonD_