Saturday, December 16, 2006

Follow up on previous entries

I thought I'd take a second to catch you all up on what has transpired with some of my other entries.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

 

Feeling Frustrated -  myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsI really liked Stacy's suggestions on subtle ways to find out which list the game had been on.  Unfortunately, I am impatient and before I ever had the chance to read her suggestion, I simply asked Mac who's list it had been on. (his).  So that mystery was solved.  And wrapped and marked. :)

 

All Stressed out and No One to Choke-myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics  This morning while I was reading a book in bed, Kendra crawled in next to me and appologized for yesterday.  We had a good talk and for now things are resolved.  She's back to her usual self. for now.  I do think it's all part and parcel of the "becoming independent" stage (she is after all 18), and I try to cut her some slack on that because I know I did it too.  This too shall pass.

 

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

11 days and counting - myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsPaul should be home by 1 pm tomorrow afternoon.  So far his drive has been without incident and he is already settled in his hotel room for the night.  We are all incredibly antsy waiting for him to get home.   It will be nice to have him with us and know that we've got some time with him before he has to leave again.

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very glad that things are falling all in line for you!!!  That is such a wonderful feeling isnt it?!?!

Tia

Anonymous said...

honey I don't know how you do it , you are definately one of the brave stand tall honey glad he will be home soon
hugs
Sherry