Monday, December 4, 2006

Don't Hate Me

- On a quick side note.... I think that one of the reasons I don't have music playing in the background all the time is because I find it distracts me..I have said before at various times and to various people that I do believe that if I were a child now I'd be diagnosed as ADD.  Sometimes I can get this to work in my favor.. other times I accomplish nothing because I am constantly distracted from one task to another, to another.. until I have a half dozen things started but nothing completed.

 

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

But the reason that I hope no one hates me after reading this entry is that I am done with my Christmas shopping.  All presents have been bought.  I am now in the process of wrapping and mailing those that need to be mailed.  I am probably not the first one done.. I am sure there are several of you thinking "big deal, I've been done since before Thanksgiving"... but I didn't even start until the Saturday after Thanksgiving, so to be done in a week... well... for me that is record fast.

And more importantly, I feel really good about the gifts we are giving.  I think that the kids will enjoy their things, as well as the more expanded family members that we remember each year.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

So, now I'm going to take my happy self and go to bed.

 

No comments: