Sunday, September 30, 2007

LAZY-ISH SUNDAY AND PAUL IS HOME

Paul arrived home late last night.  He managed to get through the door before I fell asleep. Of course, once he was in, I got a second wind and we stayed up til 1:30 am talking and laughing.

This morning he and I stole away before the kids got up so we could have breakfast out.  We brought back doughnuts for the kids. He had some fun stories to share with us.  I think my favorite was the one about the flight attendant(FA).  On one of his flights, one FA  was exceptionally pretty and she was the one doing the typical hand gestures while the other FA was making the pre-flight briefing (you know, this is your seat belt, your seat becomes a flotation device, etc).  The gesturing FA really had a fun time, making all her gestures super exaggerated and risque (Doing a bit of a heel up type movement with the oxygen mask, etc).  Watching Paul tell the story with the gestures was CLASSIC!

Anyway, Paul and I did a grocery shop trip and then we spent the rest of the day watching all the stuff I taped for him (a few "must see" season openers).


glitter-graphics.com

We had a home cooked meal tonight because Paul made the comment while we were grocery shopping that he had had enough of the restaurant food and was really looking forward to dinner. (the pressure!). 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad he got back home as I'm sure you all are too.  I love home cooked meals over restaurant food.  Have a good day.
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

I am so glad he is home safe and sound you will rest so much better now .
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear he is back home. See that is what I like...to see them and then hear all the stories not hear them when they happen or over the phone. I like to see the impressions they make...LOL! I dont think I even remember how to cook anymore other than microwave stuff. But have to love when they come in and want a home cooked meal...they seem to love it more after being away. Huggs, Robin