Friday, September 14, 2007

The Name Meme

 

I found this in Dawn's Journal (http://journals.aol.com/topazscorpio27/beneath-the-surface-/entries/2007/09/13/a-meme.-/3028)  .  It seemed like a fun way to kill some time, so here are my new names.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car), Fifi Montana (I could have my own show!)

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie), Chocolate Chocolate Chip (that is redundent). 

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name), E-Ste (this is where you begin to realize that my first and last names are almost anagrams of each other) If I use the maiden name, I'd be E-Car. 

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal),  Green Cat

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born),  Ann Phoenix  (I think this would make a better Bond girl name myself)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first),  Ste-Es  (Maiden name would be Car-Es)

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink),  The Purple Soda (working under pressure, she fizzes the bad guys into the next stratosphere )

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers),  Reamy Salvatore... that has an interesting ring.

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy), Wood Snickers  (you just can't make up names like that...oh wait.. YOU CAN!  LOL)

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ),  Medina Wayne (common practice in my mother's family to use the maiden name for the middle name, so my other option could have been Acevedo Wayne)

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter), Brown Buffalo (lol.. with a name like Brown.. I had to go with Buffalo)

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower). Fall Rose

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now +“ie” or “y”) Peach Sweatsy   (ewwww)

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree), Muffin Mulberry

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your favehobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”), The Quilting Snow Tour

And what will your new names be?


Tags:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that looks so fun so you know that I am going to have to borrow it right!?!?!?

Come check out my names later....Love some of yours....

Blessings,
Tia

Anonymous said...

Wow,Chocolate Chip Chip. I love it!!!!!!!!  Thanks for the pimp sweetie!  <muah>
-Dawn-

Anonymous said...

"Muffin Mulberry"?  Far out, man!  ;)


Russ

Anonymous said...

This looks FUN!!!  Here I go, again.....

http://journals.aol.com/preciousone25/JoannsWeightLossJourney/

Joann