Monday, September 24, 2007

Nights are long

I'm seriously considering taking a sleeping aid. But I don't want to see the clinic Doc, so I may have to go check out what's on the OTC aisle at the drugstore.  Any suggestions?

I was up until 2 last night and then had to be up at 6 this morning for the beginning of the weekly rut.  I am so tired, I'm hoping I can get to bed at a decent time tonight.

On the plus side, I've been fairly productive without hurting myself(sewing while tired can be dangerous).  I've finished piecing a quilt top, and I'm two seams away from finishing Mac's lap quilt that I started back in 2005.

In other news, we are 80 days away from graduation and 84 days away from our next move. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe  you guys are moving only 4 days after Paul's graduation.  To fast for me, lol.  As for the sleeping, have you tried Tylenol pm, or Simply sleep?  The pm stuff is for pains to, but can make you sluggish the next day, the simply sleep doesn't, at least not for me.
Madison

Anonymous said...

Benadryl is a very good sleep aid even though it's an antihistamine and you don't have the sluggish feeling the next morning.  At least I don't.
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

I use nyqil but everyone says it is addictive I don't use it all the time but when my insomia hits me the hardest I have to do somehting, be carefull what ever you use , where do you think you will be sent next ?
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I get very hung over from drugstore sleeping pills.  My doctor has me on Ambien now and it is WONDERFUL!  You wake up like totally rested and wide awake, which is a miracle for someone who hasn't slept through the night in over 2 years.
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Tylenol PM has always worked for me. I know its so bad for your body missing sleep but sometimes its just hard to pervent. Hugggs, Robin