Saturday, September 22, 2007

No Sunshine When He's Gone

I woke up a few minutes ago (3:00 am). This is typical for me when Paul goes away.  The first few nights, I feel like I must be on "guard duty" and keep watch.  Then I settle back into my usual sleep patterns.

 

Paul is out having a "barnstorming" trip around the states.  He and his fellow classmates are gallivanting about, flying various aircrafts as part of their training to be test pilots.  I know he hates being away from us, but I also know that if the trip goes the way it should, he's gonna have a good time flying.  The group will be gone for about 10 days (they left earlier this week).


glitter-graphics.com

Well, brain fog is setting in and I should probably go back to bed.  Consider this entry the equivalent of drunk calling.  Good night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - I was wondering who had to be up at all hours for me to get an entry alert in the morning!! :) I hope Paul has a wonderful (and safe) time flying!!

Hugs, now get back to sleep!

Anonymous said...

LOL at your last comment about "drunk dialing"!  Yeah -- I guess most of us know about that and about writing journal entries when we're really sleepy.  About 30% of my journal is sleep-deprived babbling.  ;)

Russ

Anonymous said...

sounds exciting for paul but I am sure you are missing him sleep tight sweety
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I use to only sleep on the couch when hub was gone but now that happens once or twice then its back the bed for me. Cato tries hard to be the one on "guard duty"...but not much of a help is going to come from a 9 pound dog...LOL! Hugggs, Robin