Monday, May 14, 2007

Bleary-eyed Random Meme

I found the following meme at Russ'  random meme this morning... I just got home from my weekend at Mom's .. but had to check e-mails and alerts because I'm just that dedicated... then I saw this meme (thanks Russ) and I just HAD to fill it out before crashing.

MEME QUESTIONS FROM ALL OVER THE PLACE....

What were you doing at midnight last night?  Sleeping

Do you go to church? Not as often as I should. 

What did you eat for breakfast this morning? toast, milk, tortilla (redundent, I know.. but they were homemade)

Who is your Mature (Older Man/Woman) Crush:  Sean Connery

Are you for world peace?:  Who could possibly be against World Peace?

Have you ever been involved with the police?:  Apart from the family and friends that belong to the Phoenix PD, I was once stopped by a cop at 4 AM for driving up and down a street with the headlights off.  I was young and foolish and planning to TP the house of a friend.  My target got off free that night..he he he

Have you ordered anything by mail in the past week?  I bought my MIL her gift through E-bay this week.

What did you want "to be" when you were a child?  My ambitions were many when I was a child. Lawyer, nurse, photojournalist all played a part at one time or another.  But the one thing I always knew I'd "be" was a mother.  Hopefully, I did all right in this area. Time will tell.

How would you go about purifying your own soul?  I'm thinking self-flagellation must play a part in this.  

If you had to guess two people at work were having an affair, which two would pair up? Why? [please don't give full names] I think Susan is ready to embark on an affair with Steve.  But first she has to get rid of her house guest.

Take the third letter of your name and tell 5 things you have in the house that begin with that letter.  "T"  Table, tests (homeschooling guarantees there are tests in this house somewhere), toilet paper (I hope), Tomatoes (I saw those in the fridge while looking for a quick snack), and Tide (the detergent)

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd forgotten to mention Sean Connery!! Good one!

Russ

Anonymous said...

get some rest girl you are going to need it lol have a great day
hugs
Sherry