Wednesday, May 23, 2007

For Stacy

Let's play 20 Questions3dtext_5441.gif 

Copy and paste the questions into the comment section and replace my answers with yours.

littleball5JS.gif 1. On a typical day if you were not heard from, at what time would someone start to worry?  Who would notice first?

I doubt anyone would worry any time soon.  I am notorious for losing track of time. I have often sat in restaurants talking with friends until chased out at close of business.  I'm going to say.. at least 24 hours.  And Kim  would notice first.

 

littleball5JS.gif 2. My favorite guilty pleasures are:

Heroes of Might and Magic V, a good book, a long soak in a tub. Guilty because I usually steal time away from something I should be doing to do these things.

littleball5JS.gif 3. The one thing I want to do before I die that I haven't done yet is:

LOL.. that's a hard one. Be at my goal weight!

littleball5JS.gif 4. My worst vice is:

Anger... it takes a lot to get me there, but once I'm there it is NEVER pretty, or constructive.

littleball5JS.gif 5. Name three things you would do with the money if you won the lottery? (PLEASE don't be pompous and say I would go to work the very next day and not do anything differently )

1. hire a personal trainer

2. get what ever plastic surgery I need to feel good about myself (after the personal trainer was done)

3. Finish my degree.. even if I never do anything with it.. it's like my holy grail now.

littleball5JS.gif 6. Are you living the life you always thought you would live?  If not, why?

I couldn't imagine life being much better than it is now, but NO, there are definitely some things I'd do different. Trouble is, certain changes would not find me HERE at this point... and I could not imagine the loss of certain things along the way.

littleball5JS.gif 7. What food(s) do you just HATE?

as in would hurl rather than eat it? Tofu. and regular fish (I love salmon and tuna).

littleball5JS.gif 8. Who's life would you like to experience for a day? (again, please no pompous "no one, I only want to be me" stuff. )

But seriously, I only want to be me.  But if I have to do this doppleganger thing.. then I want to be someone that is rich, famous and talented.. maybe Angelina Jolie?  or Faith Hill?  

littleball5JS.gif 9. What material item is on the top of your wish list right now? (a wish list means you can *want* anything, no matter how expensive or selfish )

Well the nomad life is getting to me again. I have to admit I think the next move is going to include another swing at homeownership.  so... a new home.

littleball5JS.gif 10 Favorite candy:

Snickers

littleball5JS.gif 11. One thing that you would never guess about me is:

At one point in time, I practiced the Wiccan faith and I can read Tarot cards.

littleball5JS.gif 12. I wouldn't be caught dead ________?

voting Democrat!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.. actually... I can honestly say, the one thing at this point in time that I won't be caught doing is being in a no-sleeve shirt in public. WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

littleball5JS.gif 13. My favorite color is:

Green...  it's a soothing color that helps with my anger issues.

littleball5JS.gif 14. What was your favorite childhood memory?

On my dad's days off, if my mom had to work, he would spend them with the three of us, fishing , or picnicing.. something... he always took us out and about.

littleball5JS.gif 15. Your best body part:

My smile and my butt. No matter how big or small I am, my butt is always fabulous.

littleball5JS.gif 16. Dream job:

Photojournalist

littleball5JS.gif 17.What is the bravest thing you have ever done?

In Jr. High, I began standing up against bullies. Not just the ones that would bother me, but for other kids too.  I had finally reached a point where I wasn't afraid of bullies anymore, and I was determined that they wouldn't wreak havoc at our school.

littleball5JS.gif 18. Favorite movie:

Grease,  Must Love Dogs, The Truth about Cats and Dogs, Air Force One, The Patriot

 

littleball5JS.gif 19. Give yourself a compliment:

I am a pretty loyal friend.  Once you are in my heart, even if we never speak again, I will never forget you. And I will always mourn that we do not see each other.

littleball5JS.gif 20. Something you love that other people probably don't know about...... a food, music group, TV show, vacation spot, clothing line, cleaning tip ANYTHING that you think is worth sharing that others most likely have never heard of.

I'm usually "johnny come lately", so I doubt there is anything I love that someone else doesn't already know about. ... but here is my list of the fabulous things I cannot live without:

Tide spot pen (it really works),

Vitalicious muffins .. cheaper through the internet www.vitalicious.com

Get Color (HGTV's answer for the color phobic)

Spinach Tortellini.  YUMMO!

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I know the democrat crack was for me <vbeg> and you don't REALLY feel that way, ROFL.
BTW I found out that all the questions don't fit in the comment section - so I am so glad that you went ahead and did this is your journal.  people are sending me theirs via email, so I am going to make one big post about question #20 because I think it would be a blast to see us all checking out each others link and buying all this stuff, lol.
Stacy
YOU a wiccan?  SHUT UP!  Really???  ;o)

Anonymous said...

lol girl I want to be you he he , it sounds like you are pretty happy , and uhm I know why jolie , she has brad right , scott watch out honey... lol
have a great day
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I'll forgive the Democrat remark only because you like "The Truth About Cats and Dogs" -- I have seen that movie about twenty times only because it's ALWAYS on cable.  

Russ