Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Surprising lack of damage

So, I missed my WW meeting yesterday because Kendra had a dental appointment at the same time. I can't say that I wasn't unhappy about missing that appointment.  I wasn't sure how much damage had happened to the diet while at my mom's.

Did I mention how she had two cakes waiting for us?  She'd also made cookies and had bought some turnovers.  The turnovers were easy to resist.. but that was about the only thing I did pass on.

Still, this morning I got on my scale because I intend to be successful this time around and I have to know what damage I'm lookin at.  I'm happy to say that my scale actually showed a .2 loss since my weigh in last week. 

It is my intention to make the Saturday meeting so that I do get a weigh in for this week. Next week I'll be back to my Tuesday meetings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

.2 is a good sneeze.     So get back in there just like you plan and git r dun!!
~MEG

Anonymous said...

Good job!  I have a real weakness for cake.  And beer.  (I'm hopeless)

Russ

Anonymous said...

girl you were on vacation so don't beat yourself up over it I am sure that it will all balance out ... glad you had a great time .
hugs
Sherry