Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Weight Watcher End of Week one

Damn, I think I may be on to something here.  I planned every meal this week.  Saturday I hit an unexpected snafu when the restaurant that we picked had no "light" menu items.  I did the best I could, but I used up half my flex points. 

Still, I'm pretty happy with my end of week totals.  More to the point, at my meeting today I weighed in 3.2 pounds lighter than last week.

Now, I just need to plan for my week at my mother's.  I leave on Thursday and I'll be back Monday night.. just in time to make my meeting on Tuesday. 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go!! That's a great first week  :)  I'm sure you'll do great at mom's, too...Keep up the great work over there!! :)

Jen

Anonymous said...

Wooo Hooo   over 3 lbs is great!!    For me going anywhere over a weekend puts my diet in jeopardy...planning is a great idea.  
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Planning out the meals AND using some flex points IS the answers..... making us stubborn hard headed broads actually DO it is a miracle.  Good for you Estela!!
Stacy

Anonymous said...

That's a very impressive weight drop for ONE week!  Way to go!

Russ

Anonymous said...

Woooo Hooooooo!  Go Estela!  You did great.  The flex points are to be used within the week, so I don't think it really matters when or how many you use at one time, ya know?  When you're at your mother's just have all your WW stuff handy so you can make good choices and still have wiggle room to have a taste of things that you really like.  Good luck and let us know how it goes for you.  You're doing fantastic!
Hugs, Angie

Anonymous said...

You are doing fantastic I am so proud of you planing and succeding , good job
hugs
sherry