Thursday, August 28, 2008

ABC break

Saw this at Linda's place and it did look like fun... so here is the ABC's of me.
 
A is for age:  48
B is for beer of choice: Miller Lite
C is for career right now:  Homemaker
D is for your dog's name:  No dog at this house : (
E is for essential item you use every day: Computer
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Army Wives
G is for favorite game: Clue
H is for hometown: Phoenix, AZ
I is for instruments you play: Saxophone
J is for favorite juice:  Peach Nectar
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: Management @ Kendra's Apt.
L is for last restaurant you ate at:  Cracker Barrel
M is for marriage: 26 years and going strong
N is for Number of Piercing's:  None anymore
 
O is for overnight hospital stay: Three, one for each birth
P is for people you were with today: Kim, Mac and Kendra
 
<FONTCOLOR=#000099>Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Hatch plots to take over the world... I think starting in Maryland is the way to go.
R is for biggest regret: Not getting college done before marriage
S is for status:  Content :)
T is for time you woke up today: 5:30 A.M.
U is for what makes you unique: That people approach me even when I feel closed off.
V is for vegetable you love:  tomatoes
W is for worst habit: leaving my socks all over the house.
X is for x-rays you've had: one of my leg and one of my lungs (years ago)
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Fresh peach
Z is for zodiac sign: Gemini

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your answers, Estela! I cracked up over you hatching plots to take over the world!

Beth

Anonymous said...

CRACKING UP about you taking over the world....you are too adorable :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda