Friday, August 29, 2008

Nashville Pictures

I promised pictures and stories...  But I leave at 5 AM for Atlanta tomorrow (Dragoncon convention).  So here's the backwards (I didn't realize my pictures would load down to up instead of up to down)

 

Bruce Springsteen concert on Thursday night... Yeup, we were THAT close. This was the first end of the concert...  2 hours of straight playing.. then they came back for a 45 minute encore!

Start of the concert (or closer to the beginning anyway)

Downtown Nashville, outside the Legends bar, earlier on Thursday. This is where the folks that hope to make it into the business play for their supper. I'm on the left and Susan is on the right.

These gals were from San Diego, part of our ghost group on Wednesday night. They had all the luck that night, catching a lot of interesting things on film and actually experiencing a ghostly encounter at our last stop of the night.

My sister, Susan listening to the stories

Our ghost hostess for Wednesday night.

Sorry this is brief.  I'll be back on Monday and I'll share with you the stories from the tour and tell you about the really cool pictures the SD gals captured.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it looks like you had sooooo much fun!! OMG, I'm so jealous that you saw The Boss......was he FABULOUS????? I hope you rocked out to Thunder Road for me ,)
Thanks for sharing all the pictures....you sisters look so cute together!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time, can't wait to hear more!!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear more!

I noticed Steven Van Zandt in one of the concert pictures--COOL!

Beth
http://journals.aol.com/luvrte66/nutwoodjunction/

Anonymous said...


Hi Would you please take a look at my art gallery


http://artandfaith-john.blogspot.com/