Saturday, September 30, 2006

Biggest Loser is back!

I like Biggest Loser.  I find it very motivational.  I really am surprised that they voted Jen off when they should have voted off the big mouth that was slamming Jen for not having lost more.  Ah well....  Leaders and sheep.. that is what it is all about.

Anyway... I'm starting up my exercise program tomorrow.  Visiting Paul last weekend was a lot of fun, but it really messed up the dieting for me.

I am homeschooling my son now.  That takes a lot of my time.  Worth every minute, but still a big time stealer.  I'll get it together though.

Here's a quote that I found inspirational this morning:

" How soon 'not now' becomes 'never'."  Martin Luther

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't watch that show, but I am excited about the biggest looser challenge...  I am on the sidelide cheering everyone on.... You go girl.... MaryAlice..

Anonymous said...

You can do it Estela!!!!  I am revamping my exercise program daily so that I can stay focused, on track and keep it fun!!

Have a great weekend

Tia

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to see Paul....and I'm sure you will have no problem getting back on track. Congrats on doing the exercising program....good for you!!! Hope your cold is better too :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~