Sunday, September 10, 2006

On a Roll

Well... this week the diet is going well.  I finally figured out how to hook up the DVD player and now I'm all set to start my workouts tomorrow.

The day got away from me today and even though I planned to make chicken, I ended up going to McDonald's after I did my shopping. I bought for the kids, but I did not buy me anything. 

Instead I came home and had one of my favorite meals.  I had two nutri grain waffles covered in strawberry white chocolate yogurt with a banana cut up on top.  Very good and very quick.

My first official weigh in is Tuesday and I think I'm doing really well so I am looking forward to that. :)

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl you are doing great!  What a huge change something that small can actually be,huh???  I have a hard time even bringing fast food home for the kids..I'm a picker and I'll pick or eat whatever they don't.  I'd hate to be a wasteful person, ya know?  Keep it up and the scale will give you a big high five at weigh in!!!  Hugs, Angie