Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Second Week Weigh In

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

I am fighting a cold.  My head is all stuffed up.  I feel like crap.   And my weigh in this morning was not as great as I'd like it to be.   I believe my period is due any time, so I'm hoping that is part of the less than stellar performance of this week.  Although ... the back to back birthdays probably aren't helping either. myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Anyway....  My weight this morning was: 220.4

I am up .7 from last week.  I am okay with this.  I have been doing well with the eating,so I am sure I will see changes in a week or so (depending on when TOM finally shows up).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm late about a week behind.  Hope you feel better today or whenever you get this.  Take care.  Hugs,  Dana