Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Week 1 Weigh in

I Lost 4.3 pounds this week!

My kids have today off because elections for local offices are being held.  I'm hoping that today I will get more work done in the house, the boxes are starting to drive me nuts.

I am really excited how well everything is going on this diet.  I believe I am ready to have all this change happen.  I know the first 20 lbs will be easy to lose, it's going to be after that, that the true fight begins.  Still... for now I can take my success and keep running with it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is something to be happy about!  Big loses like that really get me pumped up and jazzed to be on a diet (excuse me, lifestyle change <g>)  Good for you - and congrats!  Keep up the great work!
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Way to go Estela!!!  I think that this is a great motivator and what a wonderful start!!!  Not to mention you did this with all of life stresses swarming around you!!!  That's something to really be proud of!!!  You're doing great and I look forward to more entries just like this one!  You rock!!!  Hugs, Angie

Anonymous said...

Great Job Estela...That is a fabulous weight loss so what did you do for yourself today to celebrate that????  My first weigh in is this Saturday since the rebirth of me and I can only pray to have numbers that great!  

Keep up the good work and if you havent already do something wonderful for yourself to celebrate!

Tia
http://journals.aol.com/cuteybaby1981/MyJourney

Anonymous said...

WTG girl!  Isn't that an awesome feeling?  Great start!  Hugs,  Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadOfSuccess