Wednesday, September 6, 2006

I was attacked by Apple pie

Well..  I caved yesterday at lunch. Up until then, I was doing pretty good, but then I found some apple pie and the next thing I knew I was finishing the dang thing off. Still.. I was honest with myself and noted everything I ate yesterday.   When all was said and done, I consumed about 2700 calories (!).  

I have to say that today I am doing a much better job.  No cheats of any kind.  I did do my grocery shopping today, so I'm set for the next several days.  I think I can manage from here on out.

Still no cables to hook up my VCR/DVD though, so still not exercising beyond the daily routine stuff.

Today I was out of the house more than I was in.  I had to run errands, do grocery shopping and take Mac to the doctor.  I really didn't have time to hunt for cables.  That will be my goal for tomorrow's activities.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did that last weekend continuing into this week.  This will prolly be a gain week for me so I'm starting over again today. Hugs,  Dana