Monday, September 18, 2006

Birthday Central

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

This part of September is always hard on me.  Kimberly, my middle child, was born on 15 September, and Kendra, my oldest, was born on 20 Sept.  So in the span of a week, we end up having two birthday cakes in our house.  This year is made slightly more hazardous in that we are going to spend next weekend down in Alabama with their dad and he has ordered a third cake for them to share. LOL.. it seemed like a good idea at the time.

This year Kendra turns eighteen.  I am the mother of an "adult".   How wierd does that feel?  Now, mind you.. I get to ignore this for several months since she doesn't graduate high school until this May.  I don't think you are really an adult until you are all through with your basic learning.  Still.... wow.. how the last 18 years have flown by!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated b-day to your girls!  My daughter is going on 20 in January and I still don't consider her as an "adult".  LOL