Friday, October 6, 2006

Here we are again.

Well.. once again I have a reasonably good diet week under my belt.

 

 

Renewing my commitment to staying on target. Found some Whole Wheat Tortillas that I actually like.. from The Tortilla Factory. Okay.. you know.. nothing is EVER going to be better than a homemade (by my mom) tortilla... but these are good when heated and wrapped around some ingredients (although I found out last night JELLY is not one of them). What gets me excited is the fiber. I have been in fiber heaven all week long.

With the recommendation of my support group Fat Chics, I searched out Skinny Cow products at the commissary this week. My great find was the fudge pops. OMG.. is that thing thick or what? And tastes so incredible it's hard to believe that this is actually a "good for me" treat. :) So kudos to Stacy, Kelli, and the rest that recommended this treat.

TOM is trying to decide if it wants to be here or not. I've had some spotting. Could I be heading into menopause? I have mixed feelings about that possibility. My mother had a complete hysterectomy back in the 60's so her "menopause" happened when I was too young to have thought to take notes. Now I really don't have any adult female (older than me) that I can ask questions about it. I'm thinking going through an induced menopause at 33 is way different than having the natural route take it's course.. but I could be wrong.

At any rate... that's my random thinking process for today. Everyone have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Estela, the jelly in the whole wheat tortilla thing made me giggle.  

Skinny Cow is a life saver.  If you get the skinny cow ice cream sandwhich, they have alot of different flavors.  They are all good.  I'm glad that you checked them out and are happy with them.
Kelli

Anonymous said...

I am 41 and am in the early stages of menopause. Email me any time. Tammy memes121@aol.com  

Anonymous said...

Glad your weight loss went well.  There are a lot of web sites on menopause, some better than others.  Unfortunately for me, it has begun, so.  So not looking forward to this, lol.  If you need info or have questions you can email me with them.
Madison

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good week Estella! You never have to be perfect, you only have to try :)  I agree with Stacy & Kelli....the fudge pops are YUM!!! Keep up the good work, you are doing awesome!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~