Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tagging as an art form

LOL.. remember earlier when I said I was minding my own business???  I had just read Kelli's entry and was thinking "but she didn't tag anyone".... Well.. once I got back to the fun reading of my e-mail, lo and behold.. not only had she tagged..but she snuck it in while I wasn't looking.  Luckily for you all.. I am a prolific reader.... I will honor the tagging.. but this time I will not tag anyone more...

Sole Survivor by Dean Koontz (remember the kick I mentioned I was on?)

     "Today in the cemetary.  Taking photographs of Michelle's and the girls' graves.  She said she wasn't ready to talk to me yet... and went away."

Joe decided to reserve the rest of his story until he heard theirs, both in the interest of hastening their revelations and to ensure that their recitations were not colored too much by what he revealed.

 

Both really good books if you like suspense and mystery. :)

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to check that out....I love books like that!!!
Hugs, Angie