Monday, November 6, 2006

Another WRAMC run

Tomorrow morning at 5:30 A.M. Kendra and I head back up to WRAMC.  Kendra is scheduled for surgery around 8 A.M.  I spent today putting things in order around the house so that Kim and Mac can function while we are gone.  There is no school tomorrow so Kimberly is home with her brother.

I really like this surgeon and I feel comfortable with everything that has been discussed.  But I always worry about "what will they discover that we didn't think about?"  It never gets easy when your children need medical intervention.

I am bringing along snacks and water so that I can keep the opportunities to eat poorly to a minimum, but it's still going to be a long day.  They do intend to keep Kendra overnight, so once I am comfortable with her and how things are going in the hospital, I will come home and take care of Kim and Mac.  Hopefully things will go well and I will go back to the hospital on Wednesday just to bring Kendra home.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Estela..I have you and Kendra in my thoughts and prayers.  Let us know how things go.  But yay you for having healthy snacks on hand, it really shows that you're serious.
Hugs, Angie

Anonymous said...

Will be keeping yall in my prayers & thoughts Estela.  Keep us updated.
Hugs,
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess