Thursday, November 2, 2006

Gnu Bar review

Remember the Gnu bars I ordered last week?  Well, they arrived on Tuesday.  In the rush and bother of my household I forgot about them yesterday. 

The 4 different flavors available at this time are Chocolate Brownie, Cinnamon Raisin, Orange Cranberry and Banana Walnut. I ordered some of each flavor so I could try them all out.

Today I had the Orange Cranberry bar for my morning snack. It was good.  I loved the texture of the bar, it was soft and flavor-full. I probably won't order this flavor again because I thought the Orange was a bit too strong.  But if you are a seriously big fan of oranges.... I think this would be great for them.  No funny after taste with this bar.. just lots and lots of orange.. almost to the point of overpowering the cranberry.

Stay tuned... I'll review the other three flavors as they come up in my menu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting,  Do you know how many points they are???
MaryAlice