Friday, November 17, 2006

Weekly weigh-in

Well...  today I weighed in at 217.5, so that's a .4 loss since last week.   I am seriously tired of losing and gaining the same 4-6 lbs over and over again.  This year has just been one repetitious bounce of weight and I'm tired of it.  I've been racking my brain trying to think of what I could do differently.  Why has this year been such a bust?  Why can't I stay focused for longer than a week?  Why wasn't I born with the genetics to be 6 ft tall?   LOL 

Anyway.. I know that there has been a lot of stress in my life this year.  I have always thought that I handled stress pretty well... yes I tend to eat a bit more.. but overall I didn't think I handled it poorly.. now I wonder.  Maybe half the reason I gain it in my belly is the stress.  So, yesterday I picked up a bottle of the Relacore.  I'm going to start taking it tomorrow.  I have a reasonably easy week ahead of me as long as nothing goes out of whack.  And by easy, I mean.. I have no place to be, like WRAMC or anything.

This should be a week that I can devote completely to the pursuit of a healthier, less stressed out me.  A good time to try this product.  Although, the package comes with only enough for two weeks, but the pamphlet that comes with it says it could be as much as 4 weeks before you see a difference in weight. Even though, you should be able to notice a difference in stress/attitude in just a couple of days.  Well... it's at least worth trying... especially at the Walmart price.   I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how ya feel Estella.  This whole year, I've been losing and gaining the same 20 lbs.  Let us know what you think of the Relacore.  I'd like to know if it works.
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

Boy, do I know that feeling, I am still maintaining.  It seems like our bodies find a weight it likes and refuse to budge from it, lol!!!  doesn't matter if we like it or not.  hang in there, you will get through this.
Madison