Friday, January 26, 2007

ARGH Thursday

Last night I wrote the most witty entry.  All about morning routines and my four mile walk (four days in a row in my new exercise program. WOO HOO)... and then AOL or journals.. ate it.  So I wrote a very succinct entry, hitting the highlights... and AOL or journals ate that one.  Frustrated, I turned off the computer and went to bed.

Ah well. Here's the condensed version. I did my four miles at 5 AM yesterday. Kendra was having side pain (a typical sympton for her for bladder infections) so she stayed home and saw her doctor. Paul will be home tonight around 9 pm. He leaves again on Sunday and he rented the compact. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love it when that happens I get so mad I go  to bed too..
hugs
SHerry

Anonymous said...

I'm with you and Sherry.  I always go to bed when I get frustrated with my computer.  WTG on your exercise.  Keep it up.
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

You are doing great Estela!! Keep up the good work...Im tempted to purchase that DVD as well...

Have a great one

Tia