Sunday, January 22, 2006

24 hours

 

This morning I weighed in at 217.6.  Although.. let me just say that when the sum total of your calorie intake is 300 for the day... one would expect to see that kind of loss.  And yes, I realize it may not be "permanent".. .. but I had the powder, it made sense to at least try it and see what happened. The shake tastes good (I have the chocolate flavor) and is easy enough to whip up.  And.. initially it's pretty filling, but if it weren't for the additional water that I'm drinking, I don't know that I could have gone this long with out caving and eating something. 

Shopping - List - Coupons - Scissors, Photo, Photos, Pictures, Photographs

I am spending today to plan out my menus for this week.  It would seem a shame to get this bit of a kickstart and then ruin it by not having an eating plan to follow immediately.   If I can get this all together in time (we have limited grocery hours on Sunday), I will head out to the commissary so I can be prepared for the week.

I also exercised quite a bit yesterday (left over energy from the day before), but I doubt I will get much more than a walk in today.  While I feel good, I have to admit I feel a bit tired as well and am not sure that I could do as heavy a workout as I did yesterday.  Of course, "they" advise you to take it easy during the two day fast, so I'm not overly concerned if I don't get up and do something today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRETTY GOOD GIRL  HOPEFULLY WITH FOLLOWING THIS UP WITH A  GOOD WEEK OF ON PLAN MEALS IT WILL BE JUST WHAT YOUR BODY NEEDS TO KICKSTART  GOOD LUCK   DONNA

Anonymous said...

Oh, don't be so sure it isn't permanent......if you follow up with good healthy eating, I think it will be. I'm happy you are able to stick with it and make sure to post your Monday weigh in......keeping my fingers crossed for ya! :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~