Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Yesterday's progress

The girls were up late last night working on their Spanish homework.  This was assigned before Christmas break.  It was to be a story of their own creation with at least 4 characters and they had to create character profiles, etc plus write the story... all in spanish. Kim started hers towards the end of the break, but Kendra's I believe did not get started until Monday night.  I'm amazed they got up as easily this morning as they did. :) 

Yesterday was a day of mixed issues for me.  After I sent the kids off to school, I went back to bed until 10:30 AM.  Then I half-heartedly did some straightening up in the house.  When the kids got home, I took them out to dinner.  When we got back from there, I did a three mile walk and I did some crunches.  Calorie-wise, it was a bit high, but overall it was not a wash.  I liked doing the walking after dinner, if only because it made me feel as though I was not allowing the french fry calories to sit too long. :)

 

Weight: 222.1

Exercise goal of 3 miles walked and crunches achieved.

Total calories used: 1434

Breakfast: slim fast

Lunch: 2 eggs, 1/2 pita, 2 plums

Dinner: hamburger with lettuce and tomato, french fries

No snacks were taken in yesterday.   48 ounces of water consumed.

For reference purposes.. yesterday was the beginning of TOM.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are doing great, keep up the good work
MaryAlice

Anonymous said...

DOIN GOOD   WATCH THE CALORIES BUT YOU ARE STILL UNDER 1500 SO THAT IS PRETTY GOOD JUST WATCH OUT FOR EMPTY CALORIES   >(::)

Anonymous said...

You are doing really good keep up the good work
God Bless
Suzy