Saturday, January 14, 2006

Two days of BLAH

This is a picture of my daughter, Kim and my son, Mac, with Kim's best friend, Larissa.  They are dressed up to go to a school dance (Mac's first one!)

Oh.. and it became official last night.. I am the shortest member of our family.  LOL, Mac is at least an inch taller than me now.. and considering he's only 12..ummmm.. I'm thinking he's not really done yet.

Well, Thursday and Friday were not exactly "woo hoo" days in the dieting arena.  I had a bunch of appointments outside the house and I allowed myself not to exercise either day.  My calorie counts for both days were kind of high (between 1700 and 2000) and there was comfort food involved.  My water intake was low. All this to say, I'm up 2 lbs from my last weigh in.  I'm not thrilled, but I know that the weight is not fat.. it is water and waste, to put it delicately.  Today I'm increasing the water and the fiber, heck.. today I'm getting back in my groove.  Putting a big note to self that I absolutely MUST make the exercise a priority.  Without it, I feel off-kilter and I hate that feeling.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

estela, girl you always inspire me to get back to this  i felt the same way for a while and my honey would even ask me if i had been walking because when i didn't i was a total grouch  i so need to get back into my groove  i appreciate all of your advice on the chubclub too i may not ask alot of the questions but i enjoy getting fed back on ther when i see someone is having a problem like mine or similar anyway  keep up the good work  2  pounds is not really that bad because like you siad wiht a little water increase and following up on the exercise you will lost that in no time    donna