Tuesday, January 3, 2006

My contract with myself

My name is:Estela
My current weight is:223.6
The plan I will be following is:1300 calories a day/ 50% carbs/ 25% fats/ 25% protein

My exercise program is as follows:  Monday, Wednesday and Friday: Walk Away The Pounds - 2 miles/ Power Half Hour (strength training- alternating upper and lower body)  Tuesday and Thursday: Walk Away the Pounds - 3 miles/ Slim Abs workout   Saturday and Sunday Walk Away the Pounds- 4 miles
I promise myself that I WILL NOT CHEAT AT ALL until I have reached 190 LBS
My mini goal(s) is/are: 10 lbs by February 1; 10 lbs by March 1; 8 lbs by April 1; 8 lbs by May 1;  8 lbs by June 1; 6 lbs by July 1; 6 lbs by August 1; 8 lbs by September 1; 8 lbs by October 1; 8 lbs by November 1; 8 lbs by December 1; 8 lbs by January 1, 2007


My GOAL WEIGHT is:Aproximately 132
I would like to get there by:January 1, 2007

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for inviting me to your journal.  I am looking forward to reading about your progress and getting to know you..
MaryAlice

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Chub Club Estela!  It sounds like you have your plan all mapped out and that is half the battle.  Good luck and I'm glad that we all are doing this together.  :o)
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Good luck. I hope that you reach all your goals. I saw your journal posted in the Chub Club.
Love,
Kat
http://journals.aol.com/kuhlhiggins/AdventuresinKatLand