Monday, January 16, 2006

Back, with a vengeance

glitter graphics Okay, my title makes it sound like I've been plugging away, but really I haven't been. I have been honest with myself and I've kept track of every calories I've put in my mouth. I haven't gained anything back after the scale popped upwards, so there is that small (incredibly small) consolation. I know however that this will drop off ASAP as soon as I am back totally into my program. On that note, here are the official calories for my "lost weekend" that started last Thursday.

  Thursday: 1796 Friday: 2047 Saturday: 1980 Sunday:1728 Monday: 1934 

 I don't think it was the calories so much as it was the choices. Higher fats all weekend, along with a lot of sodium. glitter graphics I knew I was going to be ready to start back today, so I did a good shopping trip on Sunday and picked up all the fruits and vegetables I'd need, along with a lot of whole grain stuff. I'm good and I have no excuses for the rest of this week. Monday was my weigh-in for the start of my challenge/competition with my sister. My weigh in was 219.9... Which means I'm starting a bit heavier, but it's all good now that I've got my focus back. I have eight weeks, give or take a few days before Paul is home and I do intend to be down below 200 by that point. FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!!! glitter graphics

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the weekend calories......put them in the past where they belong and move forward. Each and every day we are granted a fresh start if we s desire one. You are going to have a great OP week, just wait and see how right I am....YOU CAN DO IT!!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT IT UNDER CONTROL GIRL NOW GO GET EM I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT YOU WILL BE DOWN TO 200 BY THEN  IF NOT SMALLER  KEEP ON TRACK BABY HIS EYES ARE GONNA BUG OUT WHEN HE GETS A LOOK AT YOU NOT TO MENTION YOU BETTER HAVE A NAPKIN FOR HIS DROOL!!  
DONNA

Anonymous said...

You can lose those lbs. before honey gets home.  I know you can!