Saturday, January 21, 2006

Where did this week go?

There just aren't enough mood choices on the list here! LOL..  Well.. anyway, for those that are curious, I am in a very determined mood this weekend.  I have decided to use this weekend to kind of  kick start my program.  I am a big fan of  www.Beachbody.com .  They have some awesome workout programs that get rid of the fluff and really work... if you can stay committed to the program.  This has been my biggest problem- staying committed.  Anyway, with one of the programs I purchased, they were offering a free gift of their 2 day Fast Formula.  I hadn't used it, but this weekend I decided to give it a try. 

Here's the speil from their website:

Two days is all it takes to cleanse and gain control of your body. If you're ready to rid your body of excess fat, this is a perfect place to start. Just choose from two delicious flavors: chocolate or vanilla. Then use 2-Day Fast Formula for two days to experience:

  • A greater sense of being slim and in control of your body*
  • Total body cleansing*
  • A dramatic reduction of unhealthy cravings*
  • An invigorating, natural boost of energy*
  • An increase in weight loss from your fitness routine Two days is all it takes to cleanse and gain control of your body. If you're ready to rid your body of excess fat, this is a perfect place to start. Just choose from two delicious flavors: chocolate or vanilla. Then use 2-Day Fast Formula for two days to experience:
    • A greater sense of being slim and in control of your body*
    • Total body cleansing*
    • A dramatic reduction of unhealthy cravings*
    • An invigorating, natural boost of energy*
    • An increase in weight loss from your fitness routine

Last week I continued to record everything I ate in my journal, I kept my calories in the range I wanted and I lost a few .10ths of a lbs.  I didn't do any exercising.. it was just one of those weeks.  But it has been a chance for me to have a good talk with myself, so I think that after this two day cleansing fast, I'll be ready to stay focused for a while.

For comparison purposes, my weight this morning was 219.2.  Let's see how things look on Monday morning :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS  GOOD LUCK GIRL   DONNA

Anonymous said...

Love your graphic! Good luck...hope it works for you, I've always heard of good results from a short fast. I'll be routing for you!

Pooh Hugs,
Lind~

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the results.  I'm behind on journals AGAIN!