Tuesday, January 31, 2006

PANIC MODE!

Yes, it IS always about meHow sad is this?  I get an e-mail from the love of my life One lovetelling me he is most likely going to be home by March 4 and all I can think is ACK!!! THAT'S TOO SOON!!

LMAO... I know he loves me just as I am.. and believe me, there is a part of me that is thrilled he's getting home earlier than planned (He was part of the first group that left).  But I was really looking forward to having 6 + weeks to work my program. 

Stress

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CALM DOWN   HE WILL LOVE YOU TO DEATH NO MATTER WHAT THE WEIGHT  DONNA

Anonymous said...

I hope this comes out right because we all know that I was born without a "tact" gene <G> but think about where your poor man has been, thinking about what he has not had, do you really think he would care if you had GAINED 50 pounds? LOL  <wink>  Don't you worry, once you see him you won't care either that you aren't at goal yet.  And no panic mode!!  It only makes us eat!!!  ;o)
Stacy

Anonymous said...

He will love you no matter what.

Anonymous said...

Oh I can understand how you feel.  I just know he is going to love you so much though and think you are beautiful and sexy if you're at goal or not. :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~