Monday, January 30, 2006

New Week, New Day, New Plan

Timmy, Me, Sara, Bridgette, Laurie, and Michelle Halloween night 2005.

 

Well.. it's a new week (for me).  The kids were home from school yesterday (end of the quarter), so not a lot got done in the house. I childproofed my house, but they still get in Guess I'll be remedying that today.  I have a dinner party planned for my girls, the wives of the stairwell, for Friday night.  Here are my gal pals. Mah gurlies

 

Champagne GlassesMy whole menu is coming from recipes in Cooking Light magazine. That should be fun.

As far as my "new" plan goes, I've decided to see if lightening can repeat itself.  Back in the 80's I used a diet plan called the Rotation Diet.  For 21 days, you rotate between 600, 900 and 1200 calories.  Then you take 7 days off to adjust and start the rotation again.  You can lose up to 7 lbs a week. I'm adjusting the calories just a bit for the new nutrition standards.  I'm going to be keeping the 600 cal day (easily done with Slim Fast) and changing the other two to 1200 and 1600 respectively because of the increased exercise I do daily. 

I'm starting this plan tomorrow, so I can be on my high day on Friday.

BelleOur unit is having a Formal Ball on May 20 to celebrate the return of the unit.  I plan to be at least 40 lbs lighter by then. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember hearing about this diet and you are right....it was successful for a lot of people. I think 40 pounds by May 20 is very doable.....I'll be cheering you on! We're going to Vegas in May for our anniversary, so we'll keep each other in line until then! :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

Girl you are gonna be so hot by the time your man comes home he won't be interested in a ball. LOL UNLESS IT'S TRYING OUT SOMETHING ON THE EXERCISE BALL. Have fun Friday night and good luck with the new plan.  Donna