Saturday, January 7, 2006

Reality Check for Yesterday

Okay, I really thought that yesterdays cheats were going to hit me hard and fast on the scale this morning.  And yes.. I am up .1 of a pound, but I can deal with that.  I do know that I hate feeling that out of control with my eating.   AND I REALLY HATE THE AFTERMATH>>>... there was a point when I could have tried to save the rest of the day but I said "WHAT THE HECK" and proceeded to continue down the corruptive path.  Here's hoping I got whatever it was out of my system and I can go back to plan today with little fuss.

Today's Weight (1/7): 221.6

+ or - from  yesterday: +.1 Breakfast: Slim Fast Optima  Shake Lunch: Slim Pocket Philly Cheese steak, 13 tostitos, salsa, cinnamon roll, 3 chocolate chip cookies Snack: Snickers, diet coke Dinner:  meatloaf, Snack:  peanut butter and jelly sandwich, 1 oz of ruffles, 3 chocolate chip cookies Calories Allowed:  1300-1500
Calories Used:  2614 (cringing)
Exercise:   PM- 2 mile walk
Did you  Cheat?  yeup.  If so why?
Because I allowed myself to do so. Comments: I use a program on my computer called Fit Day that allows me to journal my food and my activity for each day.  So.. even though I was much higher in calories than I wanted to be, I can see from my program that I still expended more calories than I ate.. (although the sodium may bite me in the butt).  I really hope to not have another day like this any time soon, but it was good to see in black and white that it was a "doable" trash day.  I'm glad I got up and did the walk, that little bit of exercise made all the difference.

No comments: