Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Another day

I've decided to forego the daily weigh in.  I think that weekly is enough right now to keep me on track.  Especially after a fasting weekend.  I am sure that there is some gain initially after coming off a fast, but I've been keeping to my calories and doing my exercises, so I know I'm headed in the right direction... no reason to lose my momentum by unwanted news.. LOL!

So yesterday was a good day.  I had time for four separate workout intervals, each one about 30-40 minutes.  My total intake calories were 1508.  Water intake was 64 ounces at least!  All the diet soda is out of the house, so I'm either drinking water or milk with my meals.

My food percentages were pretty good yesterday.  Carbs 55%, Protein 21 % and Fat 23%.  So I'm getting closer to that Ideal 50,25, 25.

Well, I'm behind the power curve at the moment,so I'll sign off now and be back later.  

 

No comments: