Sunday, January 15, 2006

Taking Stock

glitter graphics It's been a tough three days for me. My calories for each day since Thursday have been high, and I've made no opportunity to exercise.  I glitter graphicswish there was a pill I could take that would keep me focused on my goal each day. No excuses though.. I know I'm up against a deadline that is coming up pretty quick and I need to stay to the path until I get there. glitter graphics My hero is coming home and I want to be ready for him. I want him to be excited about the changes that are happening to me. I know he loves me just as I am, but I don't. Just as I am right now, I tend to shy away from being naked around him... and I don't know why, but even if I'm still heavy, at least when the scale is moving down I can feel so darn sexy... this is the gift I want to share with him.. my sexy self. glitter graphics glitter graphics So, I know I can do this. I have a great plan that will work if I just keep it in play. I have a great group of ladies in the chubclub to spur me on and catch me when I fall. Okay.. here's to a new week of unstoppable weight loss and power to make change!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see that your daughter is really helping you learn the grafics.. can you share some info for me... I have tried, but can't seem to find the cool grafics???
MaryAlice

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a great attitude and I like that "week of unstoppable wt loss power"!  Yes, you CAN do this.  BTW, great graphics.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.co.uk/loveladylisa1/TheNakedTruth-MirrorJournal/

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Just got caught up with your journal....cute graphics!! :)

Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was that magic pill we could take? Oh my....life would be so much more interesting wouldn't it? :) You're doing good though, hanging with it is half the battle and you never give up!! Monday is a new week and fresh start.....I'm ready, how about you? WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Enjoy your sexy evening! ;)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

i just love your attitude girl  i swear i am so looking forward to the same thing  my honey loves me just the way i am and has even told me he loves all my curves but i am still a little shy when i walk around naked in front of him  it's not that he's all slim and cut or anything i just want to be able to walk around in front of him strutting my stuff and not dying on the inside   i see you are figuring out the whole graphics thing quite nicely  you go girl    btw if you find that secret pill let me know i could use something like that  lol  donna

Anonymous said...

I wish there was a magic pill but unfortuantely there isn't.  It'll all be worth it in the end that we worked our butts off.