Wednesday, January 11, 2006

What's driving me crazy right now

Most of the time this doesn't bother me.. but today I am cleaning off my desk (first time since before Christmas) and I keep running into the insurance receipts for all the gifts I've mailed out.  Now mind you.. we are only talking about two weeks past Christmas...  but it's not really the "Thank You" note that I'm looking for.. what I'd really like is acknowledgement that the gift arrived, in one piece, so I can throw out all these receipts.  And most of these folks that I'm bothered with could have popped off an email to let me know that they'd arrived safely.

We have a couple of culprits from each side of the family ( mine and paul's).  But I'm laughing because one of them always claims to at least send out a "hey we got it note" when he gets something.... Apparently it's only for his mother that this happens.   Ah well.. I sent out ticklers to everyone I haven't heard from so I can get rid of this paperwork.. Other than that pile.. my desk is looking fabulous!

No comments: